NAPT Academic Symposium 2019
“System under pressure: Perspectives on Care for Trauma Survivors”
A multidisciplinary expert panel will discuss their experiences in working with patients with trauma backgrounds and the clinical manifestations of personality disorders. Speaker presentations will be followed by an audience Q&A session.
- Prof. Andrew Dawson, Toxicology Consultant;
- Dr. James Dent, Emergency Department Consultant;
- Ms. Sophie Isobel, Clinical Nurse Consultant;
- A. Prof. Loyola McLean, CL Psychiatrist & Psychotherapist;
- Ms. Sophia Parnas, Clinical Psychologist & Psychotherapist.
When: 7-9pm on October 10th, 2019
(food & drinks from 6:30pm)
Where: Kerry Packer Education Centre, RPA
Cost: $10 for NAPT members, $15 non-members.
All medical officers, nursing staff, and allied health are welcome to attend!
Please email your questions for the panel to email@example.com
Registration in advance required and spaces are limited. Please register below.